I’m running a little late with this, I know. But it’s important, so here goes…
This Thanksgiving, I’m grateful for:
- A roof over my head, food on my table, and broadband internet.
- All the family I got to spend time with over the holiday.
- All the silence I get to enjoy now that my family is gone.
- The love and support of my husband.
- The chance to pursue my writing.
- The ability to connect with other writers all over the world.
I hope everyone had a safe, happy holiday, and that you have lots of things to be grateful for too.