It’s been a little over two weeks since I got back from the annual Romance Writers of America national conference in San Antonio, Texas.
The mediocre news is that Take What You Want did not win a RITA. The good news is that I join the esteemed ranks of amazing authors like Nora Roberts, Ruthie Knox and Jill Shalvis in getting to say that it wasn’t my book’s year. It was, however, the year for authors like RITA-winner Laura Drake and Golden Heart winner Sarah Cannon, both of whom just about brought me to tears.
RITA or no RITA, I had the chance to talk to so many fantastic writers.
To sign some books and meet some readers.
To stand in front of my very own elevator, generously wrapped thanks to the wonderful folks at Samhain Publishing.
AND to bring home a giant pile of books.
So, to celebrate this romance writer’s favorite time of the year, I thought I’d spread the wealth around a bit.
That’s right! It’s time for a giveaway. See all the pretty you could win?
Just in case the picture’s a little too blurry, the giveaway bundle includes one of each of the following:
- exclusive, RITA-finalist Take What You Want postcard, signed by me, with free download code for the book
- signed hardcover copy of Queen of Your Own Life by Kathy Kinney and Cindy Ratzlaff, signed by both authors
- signed paperback copy of Swept Away by the Tycoon by Barbara Wallace
- paperback copy of Spellbound by Sylvia Day
- paperback copy of The Splendour Falls by Susanna Kearsley
- promotional ‘Hard Is Good’ pin from Laura Kaye’s Hard Ink series
- Wicked Play by Lynda Archer branded mints
- Rebecca Zanetti pen
- I <3 Avon drawstring bag
- Set of 4 Keep Calm and Drink Wine magnets
- $5 Amazon gift card (not pictured)
To enter, do what the Rafflecopter says. Leave a comment telling me your favorite book you’ve read this year. Then like, follow, or tweet to gain extra entries. (US residents only, 18+. Sorry! I’m poor and some of this material is inappropriate.)
The drawing closes at 11:59 pm Monday, August 18, so enter soon!